This Luxury Camp is strategically located within the northern (Kogatende) area of the famous Serengeti National Park in Tanzania and is • set amidst the most prime areas of the Serengeti following the path of the great migration, sparsely inhabited by large Acacia as well as Tortilis Tree’s and is home to several species of wildlife that reside in this area year round due to catchments of water bodies around the area. Due to the Campsite’s ideal location, the great spectacle of the world-famous annual migration can be witnessed almost as close as to the camp’s doorsteps — since the site lies along one of the main migratory corridors/routes, which the wildebeest use during their Great Migration going to and fro the North and South of the Serengeti.
A large variety of Predators are_also attracted around the site due to the migration and availability of both Prey and Water from the nearby river to which animals are drawn. The Camp is tastefully decorated with all the amenities one would expect in a 5 Star Luxury Camp. All the 14 Luxury Tents are unsuited with Flushing Toilets & Pressurized Running Showers with 24 hour Power supply.
The Rooms and the Guest areas have been specifically designed to offer the Guests an optimum 180-degree view while on their bed or while enjoying their meal Or drinks and to bring them as close to the nature as possible from the covered verandas. These stunning views embrace the sparsely spaced Acacia Tortillis Trees with the abundance of animals in the vicinity making the experience awe-inspiring.
The evenings can be enjoyed sitting around the fireplace while exchanging the day’s adventures with other guests sipping cocktails or having meals at our Maasai Boma, where the background music is nature’s unique sounds mostly dominated by the lions roaring as if in celebration to welcome you. The Camp is conveniently located approximately 10 minutes drive from the Kogatende Airstrip and all the essential roads/routes for Game Drives in and around Kogatende are easily accessible from the Campsite – making it very suitable and easy for viewing an extensive array of Wildlife and nearby attractions the Serengeti has to offer.
Guest Sleeper Tents Variety:
• 09 Double Tent Rooms – 45 sqm each • 03 Twin Tent Rooms – 45 sqm each • 01 Luxury Family Tent (Interconnected) – 105 sqm All Tents having uninterrupted panoramic views Bed & Tent Sizes: • Double bed – 2000mm x 2000mm • Twin beds – 1200mm x 2000mm Location: • Located in the Northern (Kogatende) Serengeti National Park. • 1.5 kms from Kogatende Airstrip • 2.5kms from Mara River • 454 kms from Arusha
• En- Suite Toilet & Shower with nature views • Ultra Luxury Memory Foam Beds • Extra Spacious Private Verandah & Viewing Deck • Hair Dryer (Upon guest request) • In-Room Safes • Tea/Coffee making facility • Hair Dryer (Upon guest request) 2-way Radios • Floor Standing Fan • 24 Hour power from inventors • Backup power through generator • Rechargeable Torch • Solar water heater • Pressurized running Showers • Mosquito Repelent Facilities: • Laundry Service • Lounge • Boutique Shop • Books Library • Board Games • Driver guide accommodation • Wifi Internet
• Spacious dining tent with fully fledged bar (110sqm)
• Masai Cultural lessons • Story Telling Around Fireplace • Swahili Lessons • Star Gazing • Boma Dinner • *Private Dinner at Tent Deck • *Breakfast in Bed • *Breakfast at Tent Deck • *Bush Breakfast • Bush Lunch • Full Day Game Drive • Half Day Game Drive • Balloon Safaris. (*.Recommended for Honeymooners)
Why Book With Us?
– No-hassle best price guarantee
– Customer care available 24/7
– Tailor-made Tours & Activities